Tuesday, January 12, 2010

last wrinkled words.....



Dear,


I’m not even sure, this letter would ever reach you…Since you are reading it…I’m happy I got a word with you…Please don’t let Dan read this now…He may not take it well…Give it to him, when time is right…

There’s only less than hundred men left in my infantry...We are loosing it.


I just want to apologize…I’m sorry for leaving you, with the baby coming and all…but I’ve my orders, sweet...And I hope, I get to see her…I’m sure she’s having your beautiful blue eyes…If I didn’t get the chance, tell her, I loved her…I miss everything about her…I miss her sweet baby smell, I miss her soft nudge and tight grip of her little fingers.. I miss her giggles, for my magic tricks, that I could never surprise her with…I miss her first walk…first day at school…I miss…


I f she ever misses me… asks for me…just ask her, to look at the sky at night…I’ll be there…winking right at her…don’t forget to smile back dear…


And Dan, I’m a proud father son…You have a good heart and a brave soul…take care of your mom and sister son...I love you…


Tonight, after you cover him up under his blanket…just kiss him for me, dear...

I’m writing this from my muddy trench. Don’t tell mom this, she would start shouting for not cleaning up my place now…Give her my hugs…And tell her, that I did steal her necklace during high school. It’s in my small chest, at the attic...


And dad, I just realized, how much I love you…I’ve always respected you…I never knew how to show it dad…Sorry for being so mulish and for joining the marine against your wish…I would make you proud one day dad…I promise…


And, honey, I’m sorry I couldn’t make it…and for leaving you alone…I will miss all those waltz we played in the rain…I’ll miss your yellow skirts you wear all the time…

I’ll miss your beautiful smile


I’m sorry...I’m on my last matchstick and it’s raining heavy…I’ll complete this letter soon…miss you…


I will…

3 comments:

siNnEd said...

touching.......

Sandy said...

Wow, it's amazing how at the end of one's life everything seems so clear...

Anonymous said...

i think..i should start writing my last words from now...dat i dnt miss nythng i always wished to say...my dear ones....