Monday, December 21, 2009

the brighter side

Hi, beautiful morning today…so warm…smells good too. Sorry, forgot to introduce me, I’m Jess, i’m 18….I love music…listens to all kind...all day….Solo instrumentals, especially cello, brings butterflies in my stomach….absolutely adore them…


Met a girl last weekend…feb 2ndRosaline...i went to the super market with my doggy boy Dan…...I fell for her instantly…quite literally…I tipped over the door step of the supermarket, and fell on her…She picked up her books or something. and held me by my arms and helped me up to get up…Her touch…so soft…so gentle..i could feel…hear…slow.. Für Elise echoing in the super market…She then came so close to my face…I could feel the warmth of her breath…She asked if I’m fine…voice...sweet as the bird that sings me to sleep every nite….far from my bedroom window….God must be a male…for sure.


We had a coffee together…and she kept on singing for me…..i was so melted in her voice…I don’t remember a word she said…don’t know if it was even English.. Usually I’m the one who never stops talking…


This one time….I was talking to a guy, Smith, at the mall…he was just listening to me…gave a “hmm” occasionally…anyway, I went on…After a while, Joe came to me and asked who am I talking to. Then I noticed Smith wasn’t there, he went far before…I was so embarrassed …then I heard this bunch of guys laughin at the nearby corner..It was Smith and his friends…I started laughing with them…Think of a guy sitting in the middle of a Mall and talking to himself….omg…I laughed all day…Funny guy Smith…Though Joe was a bit angry at him...but he calmed down fast…


Well, I’ll come back to Rosaline…She was still talking…and I enjoyed the music she’s conducting. Having no idea of the lyrics or which song even. Then she said something that brought me back to my self…”I’m leaving for Paris tomorrow” she said…I came to know that she lives there, with her friend…I smiled and kissed her hand...a good bye…


I came home….my night bird didn’t sing my lullaby that night or any night there after…busy in Paris I guess… ;)


Joe and I went for the sunset…we go there almost all evenings…I like the walk in the sand…bare foot…I like the warmth of the last few rays of the sun…it’s like the parting hands scene of an old Shakespeare play…a romantic. sad good bye to this side of earth… I like listening to children quarreling at each other for ruining their sand castles…Even, Eiffel wont be this sad and violent if his tower went down…I always join in the quarrel….and I would end up in a sand coffin these tiny evils bury me in...Joe has to drag me home every time, I don’t like leaving the beach….


Maa bought me sweater…for my b’day…a Black one…my favorite color…We had this party…I cut the cake, maa made….and gave the piece to maa…she gave me one and kissed…She had tears on her cheeks… she does that a lot....very silly…I wiped them off…and curved a wide smile on her lips…with my fingers…


There isn’t a day that I haven’t thanked the guy who dropped me into this world…the long rides with wind grazing my hair…the crisp summer air…smell of a rose…chattering rain…maa’s kiss…Joe’s pat…Dan’s sniff…children..the sunsets…Beethoven…cello…..


Man this is a beautiful world…..


Oh, I almost forgot to tell one more thing about me…I’m blind, I help in the blind school in my town…And girls, I’m not SEEing anyone now….single ;)


Luv ya all…..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enchanting melody of hidden love and affection...
beauty of unsaid words....
Love is blind....nd....Jess the same...
confessions of a free bird indeed....

just for the honour of being first to comment this priceless script......
FANTABULOUS....CHEERS!!!!